Accepted Core Behaviours
Our success depends on our people/staff living these behaviours in every aspect of our business:
We are focused on efficiency
- To be the lowest cost producer, invest in best practice and technology.
- Innovation, creativity and passion in everything we do.
- Be rigorous about eliminating waste-Kaizen.
- Eliminate bureaucracy.
We work as a team
- Understand that the collective strength of our team puts our business at the forefront of the development of the poultry industry.
- Proactively seek opportunities for enhancing team and organizational performance.
- Value our colleagues as our strongest asset and go out of our way to help them.
- To seek, recruit and retain those with our business goals at heart.
- Train & develop relentlessly
We actively engage our customers
- Never let profit centre conflicts get in the way of doing what’s right for the customer, always look for ways to make it easier to do business with us.
- We give our customers a fair deal, and we thank them for their business.
- Communicate frequently with our customers. If they are talking to us, they can’t be talking to the competitor.
- Empower our customers to develop and grow successful businesses by delivering products of value – their success is our success.
- We place long-term relationships before short-term gain.
We never compromise on product quality and service
- Our quality is underpinned by our absolute certainty of traceability – from Farm to Fork.
- Seek and escalate customer feedback for improving Product and Service quality
We live our brand promise
- We're the chicken enthusiasts, who are kuku about chicken!
- We protect and strengthen our brand.
- Our passion for chicken drives brand leadership.
We take our responsibilities seriously
- Every customer, every colleague, every time, no exceptions, no excuses.
- Responsibilities to our environment and the principles of sustainability.
- Commitments made to our customers, colleagues and business partners.
- "If it's my job, I'm prepared to stand up and be counted."
Accepted Core Behaviours
Our accepted core behaviours are derived from living the core values above. These core behaviours are summarized into one abbreviation; PECKS
- P for People. We work as one indivisible team. One People
- E for Efficiency. We are focused on efficiency
- C for Customers. We actively engage our customers
- K for Kaizen. We live it. We breathe it.
- S for Safety. We never compromise on product Quality, Security, Safety & Service (Q.S.S.S)