Coconut Chicken Curry
This easy recipe, also known as kuku wa nazi is the perfect combination of a rich coconut curry and tender chicken pieces.
Serve With: chapati or ugali
- 1.2 kg boneless Kenchic chicken
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons of cooking oil/fat of choice
- 2 tbsp. Ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder
- Salt, as desired
- Cut your chicken into cubes, chop your onions and crush your garlic.
- In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of your cooking oil, add 2 tablespoons of curry powder and stir so it blends with the oil fully.
- Add the can of coconut milk and stir to make a nice blend.
- Keep this blend aside, fry your onions and garlic with the remaining two tablespoons of cooking oil in a separate pan.
- Once the onions become translucent, add in your chicken cubes. Let it cook slightly and then add the mixture, together with your cubed potatoes, to your coconut milk/curry powder mix.
- Mix all these properly and turn the heat to high. Once it starts to boil, lower the heat and cover. Let it cook for about 30 minutes until your chicken is soft.
- Serve hot with Rice.
Copyright@ 2021 Kenchic.com