Spicy Chicken Kebab
Kebabs are a healthier fast food option because they are not deep-fried and include bread and salad.
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. lime or lemon juice
- 2 tsp. fresh chopped Dhania (Corriander), optional
- 1 fresh red chili finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1kg Kenchic boneless chicken breast , cut into cubes
- Mix together the chili powder, lime juice, coriander and red chili.
- Marinate the chicken in the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the barbecue to hot. Alternatively you can cook the chicken under a hot grill.
- Thread the chicken onto the kebab skewers and cook on the barbecue until the chicken is tender and cooked all the way through.
Copyright@ 2018 Kenchic.com