Looking for something healthy, tasty and easy? This lime chicken recipe never disappoints!
Serve With: rice,chapatis
- 500 g Kenchic boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp. red chili flakes or 1 whole red chili
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar or honey
- Place boneless chicken breasts in between layers of cling-film and gently pound them till they have a consistent thickness.
- Blend the remaining ingredients into a food processor and pour the mixture over the chicken. Marinate the chicken in the marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the fridge 30 minutes prior to cooking. Heat a pan and drizzle with oil, place the chicken on it and cook for 4-5 minutes till cooked through.
- Serve with a side of chapatti or chips.
Copyright@ 2022 Kenchic.com