Once you go breaded, you'll never go back. Try one of our delicious recipes for breaded chicken tonight
Serve With: roasted potatoes or chips
- Kenchic boneless chicken breasts
- Bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp.of oil
- 1 clove garlic,crushed
- Salt, as desired
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on each of your chicken breasts and rub gently.
- Dip the chicken breasts one by one into beaten eggs and then into bread crumbs to coat.
- In a large pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Fry the garlic until it's golden and then discard the garlic.
- Place the chicken breasts in the pan and brown on both sides, cooking for about 5 minutes on each side, or until a fork can pierce the chicken.
- Cooking time will vary depending on how thick your chicken breast is.
- Serve with roasted potatoes or chips
Copyright@ 2021 Kenchic.com