Bringing oriental cuisine right to your plate, with a Kenyan touch!
Serve With: rice
- A pack of Kenchic chicken cubes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C. Line a baking tray with foil and place cut chicken breasts (1 inch cubes).
- In a mixing bowl, put together the soy sauce, wine, crushed red pepper flakes. Toss in the chicken cubes and marinate for at least 10 minutes
- In another bowl, mix together the flour and sesame seeds. Drain the chicken cubes and blot any excess liquid, and toss in the flour.
- Spread the chicken cubes on the baking sheet and drizzle with melted butter. Bake until the chicken is crispy. Serve with a side of rice.
Copyright@ 2022 Kenchic.com