15- minute Honey Garlic Chicken
This Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken is an easy weeknight dinner recipe for stress-free evenings!
Serve With: steamed rice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 kg Kenchic chicken cubes
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- For serving (optional): brown rice, sliced onions, sesame seeds, lime wedges to squeeze over chicken
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Lightly season the cubed chicken with salt and pepper. (Go easy because the soy sauce has plenty of sodium.)
- Add the chicken to the skillet and brown on one side, about 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze. Whisk the honey, soy sauce, garlic and red pepper flakes in a small bowl until well combined.
- Add the sauce to the pan and toss to coat the chicken pieces. Cook until chicken is cooked through, 4-5 more minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice and top with green onions, sesame seeds and a squeeze of lime juice, if desired.
Copyright@ 2022 Kenchic.com