Simple Baked Drumsticks
This budget-friendly recipe, absolutely delicious, flavourful, and fall-off-the-bone tender.
Serve With: mashed potatoes
- 12 Kenchic chicken drumsticks
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ½ tsp. Salt to taste
- ½ tsp. Sunflower oil
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- 2 Sprigs of rosemary, chopped (optional )
- Put some sunflower oil in the bottom of a pan, enough to coat the drumsticks lightly.
- Add the drumsticks to the pan evenly, making sure they are not touching.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, pepper, and salt generously and add rosemary to the chicken as desired.
- Bake at 175° C for 30 minutes. Turn the drumsticks over and add more garlic powder, pepper, and salt, adding parsley as desired.
- Bake for another half an hour, or until cooked.
Copyright@ 2022 Kenchic.com