Quick and Crunchy Potato Chip Drumsticks
These potato chip baked chicken drumsticks are a fun main for a family meal.
- 6 cup plain potato chips
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- Chopped 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. each salt and dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 8 Kenchic chicken drumsticks (1 kg)
- Olive oil
- In food processor, blend potato chips until crumbs (or place in re-sealable plastic bag and use rolling pin to crush).
- Stir in parsley and paprika; transfer to large bowl. In separate bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard, salt, thyme and cayenne pepper; brush all over chicken.
- Roll in potato chip mixture until coated all over. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil; mist with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on a sheet; bake in preheated (200°C) oven, turning once, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced and outside is crisp and golden, 35 to 40 minutes.
Copyright@ 2021 Kenchic.com