Classic Chicken Gizzards
Slow cooked in spices to create a delightful dish.
Serve With: Roast Potatoes
- 700 gms Kenchic Chicken Gizzards, cut into four pieces
- 3 cups water
- 1½ teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place gizzards, water and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for 25minutes.
- Drain gizzards and set aside.In a skillet, add oil and heat on medium-high for 5 minutes as you season it to with black pepper .
- Serve with roast Potatoes
Copyright@ 2022 Kenchic.com