Roast chicken recipe.
This roast chicken recipe is a great alternative to your traditional BBQ chicken which everyone is bound to fall in love with.
- 500g skinless, boneless Kenchic chicken breasts OR Kenchic drumsticks and thighs
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- Combine the green onions, onion, jalapeno pepper, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable oil, brown sugar, thyme, cloves, nutmeg and in a food processor/ blender. Mix for 15 seconds.
- Place the chicken in a medium bowl and coat with the marinade. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat grill for high heat
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook chicken on the prepared grill for 6 to 8 minutes or until juices run clear.
Copyright@ 2022 Kenchic.com